HELP! What do I wear for the Photo Session?
Well, worry no longer. I have found some great Youtube video's made to show people some tips about how to dress for an upcoming photo shoot! If you're needing some help, watch the videos below!!
Photography Session Info.
1. I encourage clients:
2. Choosing more than one location for photo shoots (in close proximity) is an option for all full photo sessions (excludes mini sessions).
Some locations that I've found that are great to use for photo sessions are:
-Nathaneal Greene Park
-Close Memorial Park
-Lost Hills Park
-Ritter Springs Park
-Phelps Grove Park
-My home (for indoor studio portrait shots, and I've done a few Newborn shoots at my home)
-Clients homes (Shooting at the clients home is a great option. An area with great natural lighting, usually a south facing window during the day, is a must. Additional good lighting in the house is a bonus. If anyone has a cat/cats, please let me know! I'm allergic. I can take some medication beforehand).
-Other. There are MANY other beautiful area's here in the Ozarks. If you have a specific idea for a location, please do let me know.
3. I give clients edited digital images with a print release. A disc with the edited photos on it, as well as Prints and Print Packages are also available, at an additional cost. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing a disc. or prints, so we can get those ordered for you after your photo shoot. Here is a link to our information about Photo Prints and Packages:
4. The editing process may take anywhere between approximately 1 week and 4 weeks. Please allow me that time to post-process & edit all photographs. If you have ordered prints, it will take an additional amount of time for the printing company to print and return those. If you are wanting prints or a disc mailed to you, please consider extra time involved for that as well.
5. Clients must be willing to sign a Model Release and a Photography Print Release for each person being photographed, to enable me to use any photographs taken, in my portfolio and to use to promote my photography business in any way.
6. I take cash, debit cards, and credit cards for payment. To book a session, the client must pay a $20 deposit (Paypal, Credit Card (using my Square), or cash) which serves as a retainer, to hold their spot. The $20 goes toward the total of the session they book. I accept payment for photo sessions the day of the photo shoot, unless otherwise noted or discussed and agreed upon.
7. I am creative, and flexible. Photography is my passion and I am willing to work with my clients to achieve the vision that both they, and I are seeing. Please let me know if you have any ideas other than what I've provided here, and if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc...